10.What arrangements are in place for supporting children  moving to another school?


The SENDCO informs the new school of any pupils with SEN who are transferring so that complete records can be sent to the SENDCO of the new school.  The Academy will inform the designated person for any child looked after by a local authority if a change of school takes place.